Do you want an exciting and challenging new job as a Front-End development team lead/manager, where you?ll get full autonomy to implement your own processes and best practices?
Do you want a job where your only direct report is the CTO, who is a great guy and trusts you to just get on with your job and drive innovation?
Excellent, please read on?.
Our client, an extremely successful sports betting and solutions company (globally recognized and respected) is looking for a highly technical and inspirational manager to lead their front-end team in central London.
On top of developing bespoke sports betting and gaming websites which are branded and hosted on behalf of a wide-range of licenses, my client also develops all the back-end trading and account management tools needed to run these websites.
The following skills will be essential for the role -
- Project management ? liaise with stakeholders (traders, account managers, dedicated project managers, product owners) to communicate progress, manage expectations and help prioritise delivery. Ensure team members have all the necessary support to do their jobs effectively.
- Hands-on technical skills ? review and commit code with an emphasis on maintainability, quality and reliability.
- Issue management ? own, track and delegate bugs, providing timely updates on progress to first line / second line support staff.
- Releases ? coordinate and communicate regular releases to stakeholders (licensees, internal staff). Ensure release schedule is timely and causes minimal disruption.
- Recruitment ? writing job specifications, reviewing applications and interviewing. Continue to grow a strong team of highly capable individuals that can deliver to the needs of the business.
- Testing - Test and review team?s output to ensure that a high quality is maintained across multiple partners sites and devices.
- Providing inspiration ? encourage the development of new skills and best of breed technologies to ensure my client maintains its place in the industry providing innovative and cutting-edge products.
If you?re looking for a new and exciting challenge, click ?APPLY NOW? and one of our consultants will contact you immediately to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490091