ICT Technician - Education - £24,000
I?m working alongside a School based in Whitefield who are looking for an ICT Technician to join their IT team. Your workday will include duties such as offering first-line technical support to staff and pupils, working with the admin team to support ICT throughout the school and maintaining ICT equipment and resources.
Main duties will include:
- Make sure all IT related bookings are complete and any ICT equipment requirements are dealt with
- Log any IT solutions onto an IT Support Knowledgebase making sure they are documented and uploaded
- Work alongside Staff and students making sure general ICT Support is provided using approved software systems
- Keeping all peripheral equipment (scanners, cameras, printers, and interactive screens etc) in working order
- Monitor the data protection management system and internet filtering software is in place, active and complying with managed policies
It is an essential requirement that you have prior school ICT support experience and have practical experience in hardware repairs.
This is a 5 day week role offering a salary of £24,000 if you are interested please forward your profile to ********************* and I will be in touch as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498315