Project Engineer (Cockpit Systems) - 33882 - up to £22 Ltd
Project Engineer for Cockpit Systems (Instrument Panel) for forward model programmes
Engineering knowledge of Cockpit system design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.Proven Project management capability - demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.Excellent communications skills demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- PC Literacy - Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- CAD Literacy - ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD data and use associated visualisation tools.
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia V5 would be an advantage.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools - FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes - GPDS / FPDS / PRINCE2 or similar
- Working knowledge of change management processes
- Ideally within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
Ideally Degree educated
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494018