Retail Sales Consultant
Opportunities are now available for Retail Sales Consultant to join Celfone.
We currently have opportunities in the following locations:Doncaster, Newark, Beeston, Loughborough, Beaumont Leys, Thurmaston, Market Harborough, Lichfield, Tamworth, Rugby, Coventry Arena and Binley.
Do you have a passion for customer service?Are you interested in a career within retail sales? Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
If the above sounds like you, then Celfone Trading want to hear from you!
We are a Franchise Partner of O2 with 16 stores located in the Midlands. We are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Retail Sales Advisor to join our store in Lichfield. As a retail sales consultant for Celfone, you will play a key role in driving sales and performance in your store. You will work alongside the store management and sales colleagues to achieve and exceed personal and branch sales and performance targets to make your store a success. You will be the first point of contact for potential customers so will be expected to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst driving sales opportunities through effective customer interaction. This role would suit someone currently working in retail sales but sales experience from other sectors would also be of interest to us. Perhaps you currently work in telesales or in a call centre and are interested in starting a career in retail. Main Responsibilities: - To achieve 100% and above of targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Branch Manager,
- To ensure adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures,
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image and that all devices are up to date, relevant and accessible & in working order
- To adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity
- To ensure personal knowledge is up to date especially in light of new releases and product launches & relevant training modules completed.
- To help develop sales opportunities through customer interaction,
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions & identify possible opportunities
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
About You Previous sales experience is required for this role. You should have a good understanding of technology - particularly when it comes to mobile phones, tablets etc. You should be an excellent communicator with a natural flair for sales and customer service. In return we offer a competitive basic salary from £14,664 - £15,600 plus a quarterly performance bonus (OTE £18,000+) plus: - Staff discount and family & friends promotions
- Perkbox - employee benefits & rewards scheme
- A family run business where our employees are at the heart of all we do
- A friendly and fun working environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities (are you an O2 guru or store manager of the future?)
If you love providing above and beyond customer service and problem solving whilst being rewarded for your sales ability, this is the right opportunity for you! If you believe you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for then please click 'apply' to visit ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512060