Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Forward Role are currently working with a rapidly growing ecommerce retailer that have boasted a multimillion pound turnover in recent years. They are looking to bring a Digital Marketing Manager onboard to hit the ground running and manage all of their digital platforms.
- Drive the growth of the eCommerce channel, implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies that reduce CPA and increase LTV.
- Digital marketing strategy and implementation for new product categories. Shape the customer journey, optimise content and roll out customer acquisition campaigns, supporting their launches across all channels.
- Shape and implement the Invision 17/18 content marketing plan, synchronising this with the SEO activities.
- Update the website to include the updated brand identity, new product categories and the new EVO Range.
- Manage through the project to introduce video content to enhance the online customer experience and increase online conversion rates.
- Improve website conversion rates - work with external partners to develop and implement CRO strategy.
- Improve performance of Google PPC activity - work with external partners to develop and implement PPC optimisation.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to shape the social media strategy and then manage the implementation.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to shape a road-map to unlock the potential of email marketing for Invision then implement.
- Help to create the marketing collateral that will help us to unlock new sales channels such as Retail and B2B.
- Enhance the Amazon product pages by harnessing tools such as A+ pages to tell the story of the brand and product.
- eBay optimisation project - optimisation of the eBay offering to drive sales growth
- Work with their sister company to help shape and roll out its digital marketing strategy.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing an eCommerce channel
- Marketplace knowledge of the eBay and Amazon platforms
- Experience in shaping a content strategy in a previous role
- A degree in Marketing or an equivalent level CIM qualification is desirable
- Previous experience working with and updating a CMS
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO would be desirable
- Experience of working on numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment with frequent changing priorities
- IT skills, with a good knowledge of standard Microsoft package
Keywords: SEO, SME, organic search, digital, digital marketing, online marketing, content marketing, on page, off page, onsite, offsite, search engine optimisation, CRM, PPC, CMS, pay per click, paid search, paid marketing, paid social, paid media, marketing, digital marketing, digital, online marketing, acquisition, SEO, SME, organic search, online marketing, content marketing, on page, off page, onsite, offsite, search engine optimisation, content, content marketing, social media, web content, marketing
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498246