We are currently looking for an experienced b2b Marketing Manager to join Guidant Group's London marketing team.
This exciting new role will report to Guidant Group's Head of Marketing and offers a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growing and innovative organisation. As a leading MSP/RPO provider, Guidant Group manages the recruitment for some of the world's best known organisations. We are also part of Impellam, the UK's second largest staffing organisation.
Your role will be to support our next phase of growth in the UK and Ireland, delivering marketing campaigns to drive the acquisition, expansion and retention of our enterprise level client-base.
We're looking for someone who is hugely passionate about b2b and digital marketing- always learning and constantly on the look-out for new marketing innovations and ways to differentiate our offering in a highly competitive market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to define the overall Guidant Group brand and digital strategy.
- Planning and implementing multi-channel dynamic marketing campaigns to directly support the Guidant Group business strategy People, Lead, Growth.
- Managing our design team and agencies to deliver highly engaging and creative marketing campaigns.
- Assuming day-to-day responsibility for the performance of the Guidant Group client website.
- Planning and implementing a high quality content calendar including blogs, market intelligence reports, webinars, videos and other marketing assets as required.
- Using Pardot marketing automation technology to deliver stakeholder insights and personalised email campaigns.
- Working in close partnership with our sales, IT and operations teams to drive further innovation and growth across Guidant Group.
- You will have one direct report.
To be successful you will need:
- Extensive experience of digital marketing including website management, SEO, content marketing, organic and paid social media and email marketing.
- Good offline marketing experience including PR, events and brand identity development.
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives with confidence.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment with enthusiasm.
- To be a confident self-starter who is ambitious and has a proactive can-do attitude.
- To be CIM qualified hold an equivalent marketing or digital qualification.
In return we'll offer you:
- The opportunity to join a close-knit, supportive team in an innovative global organisation.
- Plenty of autonomy and the opportunity for some flexible working.
- The chance to enhance your CV by working with our top client brands.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and extensive learning and development opportunities.
- Access to a wide variety of marketing resources and skills via Impellam's internal marketing team.
- Prestigious and convenient office in London's impressive Devonshire Square.
As part of #TeamGuidant you'll be joining an Investors in People platinum and Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for organisation. The happiness and wellbeing of our employees is also a top priority for us and we've worked exceptionally hard over the past few years to ensure our people genuinely enjoy coming to work. You'll have all the support you need to thrive!
As a Clear Assured, Disability Confident leader we are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process - just let us know how we can help!
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512751