Training Support Intern Pharmaceutical
This is an exciting internship opportunity to join Bausch + Lomb a leading global Eyecare organization. We are seeking a highly organized, driven and enthusiastic student or graduate who has a strong interest in a career in the pharmaceutical industry and is looking for a chance to apply and develop the skills learned at University. This is an ideal opportunity to get hands on experience of working within a busy pharmaceutical company working with internal cross-functional teams as well as external organizations supporting this project. You will also receive the best training and development through on-the job coaching and challenging objectives working directly with the Commercial and marketing teams.
- You will be visiting healthcare practitioners providers to demonstrate and train on the use of one of our medical devices
- Presenting and explaining the features and benefits of the product
- You will be supporting our sales team in the field to gain increased market penetration of this innovative product
- You will travelling around the country to visit various customers
- You will be providing key education to support the sales team
- You will be responsible for planning and managing your diary appointments
- You will report directly to the Business Unit Head of Pharma/Aesthetics
Skills / Qualifications:
We are seeking students or graduates who are undertaking or have completed a business or science related BA hons or Master?s degree. During the Internship (6 months) you will be involved in the rollout of a training programme within primary care to support one of our key brands.
- You will currently be studying or completed a marketing/business/science degree
- You demonstrate experience of leading and working with teams through extracurricular/voluntary activities
- You can demonstrate evidence of skills that are transferrable to the business environment (eg. good time management, teamwork, planning and organising)
- You are motivated and ambitious with self-driven desire to succeed.
- Strong communication skills ? including medium sized audiences
- You are able to demonstrate creative flair (in your work, application or other mediums)
- You are a creative and analytical thinker
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You are available for a full time work for the next 6 months
In this role for Bausch + Lomb you will benefit from a good package that will include:
- Medical insurance
- Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Per Diem (do you want to do this?)
- Do you want to a bonus scheme of any kind?.?
- Fuel card
- Rental Car
- Free product scheme for you and a family member (includes contact lenses and eye supplements)
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental and Travel Insurance (voluntary benefit)
Bausch + Lomb, established in 1853, has been at the forefront of many of the visionary innovations in eye health from optical lenses to contact lenses, from eye drugs to surgery. As a successfully performing healthcare company we relentlessly pursue our mission to help patients across the world to see better, in order to live better.
With a performance culture based on ?people, attitude and results?, we have passion for winning and entrepreneurial spirit that will suit any individual with a ?get up and go? attitude, strong work ethic and appetite to make real, tangible impact in a constantly evolving environment.
The UK organisation employs today around 150 staff, fostering a ?small company? mindset with the comfort of a large financial backer from the wider Valeant group. We take pride in a team that is wholly dedicated to working in strong collaboration with each other and sharing knowledge and skills readily in order to further the unified company success.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501022