Dynamics AX Application Analyst
Dynamics AX Application Analyst - Dynamics AX, AX 2012, Configuration, Systems Installation, Maintenance, Support, AX Developer, Development, AX technical consultant - Poole - £45K - 55K per year.
Our client requires a self-motivated and professional Dynamics AX Application Analyst to assist with the development and maintenance on their AX 2012 projects. They're looking for a candidate to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract, working from their offices in Poole.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX technology support, business systems analysis/ business process transformation, software development and deployment
- Demonstrable breadth and in-depth knowledge of assigned business areas. Leadership experience in developing and delivering strategic applications plans and/or project portfolios
- Proven experience of working with senior level management to develop an integrated IT applications strategy.
- Analyse applications technology trends to identify risks and new opportunities, and s effort to the client's strategy
- Advise on solution options, evaluate risks, identify costs versus benefits, and support the production of a business case
- Determine applications system requirements for new or modified applications, prepare functional/ process specifications and manage the development, testing and implementation of efficient, cost effective solutions
- Build consensus with all stakeholders regarding the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help business stakeholders to manage the business change needed to maximise the benefits
- Implement and facilitate business area Portfolio Management boards
- Prioritise and manage the business area applications project pipeline, interpreting resource constraints and requirements against defined criteria such as return on investment, efficiency or compliance
- Monitor and control applications budgetary spend, ensuring good value for money from third party suppliers
- Produce a monthly 'Steering Report' covering all aspects of applications governance as well as projects status for each of the managed business areas
- To become involved in other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Business or IT related degree or equivalent experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: ******************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512576