Sales Ledger Manager
A well-known client of ours based in Slough is now seeking a Sales Ledger Manager to join their growing team on a temporary basis.
- Identify and escalate improvements for processes to achieve maximum performance.
- Identify training and development needs of staff.
- Ensure that key management information is communicated effectively and in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviors when dealing with staff, colleagues and suppliers
- Creating accounts for new customers.
- Producing invoices and credit notes.
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Housekeeping of in-house database.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- To ensure that the sales ledger invoices are completed accurately and to stringent deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic 'can do' attitude and a down to earth approachable manner, will have previous Sales Ledger Management experience, in a team environment. Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and be a problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative. Good working knowledge of Sage 50 and excel is essential, Sage 200 is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512480