Middleweight Graphic Designer / Digital Designer - Charity
Job Title: Middleweight Designer
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 pro rata
Job Type: Part Time (14 Hours per Week), Fixed Term Contract until July end 2018
What is the role?
It's exciting times at the organisation and this is a wonderful opportunity to work with an amazing team, in an organisation with big plans and a great supportive culture.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an in-house Middleweight Designer in the Carterton based, Creative Services Team. The successful candidate will use their considerable design skills to lead on varied projects and offer creative and brand support to all areas of the charity.
- Producing and delivering creative and impactful design and artwork
- Leading on design projects
- Pitching concepts
- Supporting the correct, effective use of brand
- Collaborating with our Copywriter and Creative Services Officers to produce the best work possible
- Supporting teams with print buying
- Inspiring colleagues with exciting, effective ideas
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with other teams in the organisation
This is a part time role of 14 hours per week over 2 set days to be agreed with the candidate.
- Excellent ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create excellent, engaging designs
- Strong understanding of brand
- Experience of creating Direct Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
- Used to working in a busy environment and managing multiple projects
- Confident in presenting
- Attention to detail and creative flair
It would also be great if you:
- Had experience of using a Photo library for image research
- Had digital design skills
- Were comfortable with learning new software skills
- Were open to sharing knowledge and inspiring others
What's in it for you?
Working for the organisation is very rewarding; they have been dedicated to helping pets since 1897! This role is really varied, creative and part of a fun, enthusiastic team.
They value their brilliant employees and offer competitive benefits including:
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000 pro rata per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Insurance following probationary period
Interviews will be held on 29th and 30th November 2017.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 21 November 2017.
To apply for this role, all candidates must complete the online application process, uploading a CV and covering letter on the organisation's website. When clicking apply now please ensure you complete all the steps to be taken to the portal.
To apply for this role please click APPLY and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Photoshop Designer, InDesign Designer, Illustrator, Illustrator Designer, Marketing Designer, Digital Designer, will also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505399