1st Line Support
1st line Support Engineer - Chesterfield - £18,000 per annum
As a 1st line Support Engineer you will be required to handle incoming telephone and email faults and service requests, ensuring that all incidents and requests are logged and vetted, diagnosed and/or processed so that they are dealt with in accordance with contractual SLAs. This is an excellent opportunity as the company are heavily focused on personal and career development, and for the right candidate they are offering up to £18,000 as a starting salary.
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity requires Working 37.5 hours per week, based on a 3 week rotating shift, 7.30am - 4pm, 8.30am-5.00pm and 10.00am-6.30pm.
- Ensure that reported faults and service requests are responded to in line with SLAs.
- Provide an effective, professional response and solution(s) to reported problems.
- To aid in the successful delivery of all Support Centre objectives where possible.
- To maintain relationships with interfacing business functions and IT departments.
- To restore normal service to the user as quickly as possible.
- To offer general guidance and advice to users.
- To achieve maximum personal KPI's and Call Quality objectives.
- To assist the team in achieving set targets such as First Contact Fix and Average Call Duration.
- Take ownership for personal development and strive to continually improve on existing skills in order to enhance performance within the job role.
- To be an advocate of World Class customer service.
- Knowledge/experience of ACD telephone system.
- Remedy knowledge/experience.
- Active Directory account administration.
- Exchange account administration.
- Windows Server folder administration.
- General Microsoft Windows application support and installation. SCCM deployment.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and Operating Systems in respect of dealing with 1st line user queries, requests and faults.
- Experience of remote diagnosis and fixes via RDP, Bomgar or other remote control system.
- Customer facing; empathise with users, good interpersonal skills, display active listening skills, polite telephone manner.
- Business awareness; display a working understanding of the business environment, appreciation of the business applications.
- Articulate and methodical, analytical, numerate and literate.
- Work well under pressure, good time manager, good team worker, ability to multi-task.
- Punctual, tenacious, persevering, use initiative.
Please Note: If this 1stLine Support Engineer opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.
This is an excellent company to work for, interviews will be held asap.....
Please send on your updated CV for immediate consideration and interview
1st Line Support Engineer- Chesterfied - £18,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445893