Systems Software Engineer
Best in Recruitment, Manufacturing and Engineering specialists, are recruiting for a Software Systems Engineer in the Coventry Area.
The Role of Systems Software Engineer
- To develop and successfully implement cost effective Software solutions for projects which meet the customers needs whilst meeting all relevant legislation and staying within budgets
- To write Functional Design Specifications from customer operational requirements
- To take responsibility for the detailed design, specification, implementation and FAT testing of the controls solution
- To attend design reviews and submit designs for approval
- To be on-site and be responsible for successful site commissioning and SAT testing of the controls solution
- To work in conjunction with the Software Manager, identifying, recommending and implementing, in a controlled way, improvements and enhancements to engineering/QA standards
Details of Our client who seek a Systems Software Engineer
- Has been established over 30 years and employs around 80 specialist Engineers
- Provide Control System Integration Solutions to a wide variety of sectors including Automotive, Food, Utilities and more
- Are experts in design and implementation of SCADA, CIM, MES and specific integration at the top end of control systems and material handling.
- providing expertise in the design and implementation of HMI, SCADA, CIM, MES and specific integration at the top-end of control systems and materials handling
- provide quality system integration service solutions into a wide range of industrial market sectors
The Ideal Candidate for the role of Systems Software Engineer
- A Qualification in electrical/systems/software engineering discipline would be beneficial but NOT essential
- Will understand PLC programming Software for at least one of the following: Rockwell, Siemens or Mitsubishi and how to code from Functional Design Specifications or User requirement specifications
- Will understand Systems Integration business, the commercial impact of design decisions Health and Safety legislation
- Will have experience in either food, FMCG, automotive, materials handling or utility industries
- Will have excellent problem-solving, presentation and communication skills and will possess independence and drive
- Will be flexible in their approach to working, including working away from home and during unsociable hours
If the above opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the skills required for the role of Software Systems Engineer please apply today. Should you require and further information about this or any other role please contact Robin Borns, Specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment Manager at Best in Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512149