Agile Project Manager
Role: Agile Project Manager
Location: West London
Duration: 6-12 months
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
You will join a department that uses cutting edge technology to provide applications that put Sky first across OTT Clients. As a Project Manager, you will be experienced in delivering large-scale projects and be responsible for the planning scheduling, coordinating and managing all aspects of a number of Global projects. Applying a highly collaborative approach, you will work with the Programme Manager to facilitate the delivery of projects that span multiple product teams.
- Manage project deliverables from beginning to end to ensure delivery dates are met across all the serving and dependent Sky departments
- Aligning estimates, design and delivery plans with the multiple product teams, the wider technology group and the Business Stakeholders
- Ensure that the delivery of the programmes of work are appropriately aligned to approved budgets
- Work-streams and with other related programmes and projects of work.
- Maintain visibility of the right up-to-date information, of project status and budget tracking with information transparency consumable from department head to exec.
- Interacting with and maintaining an effective relationship with the project stakeholders and other areas of Technology.
- Assist the Scrum Masters and Product Owners with prioritisation and planning to ensure the relevant work packages are developed by the relevant team at the right time.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope clearly communicating impacts and priority changes at all times to all stakeholders and interested parties.
- Ensure that deliverables and other dependencies are on track and delivered into the relevant teams in line with the planned date/s.
- Continuously challenge the ways of working to ensure continuous improvement within the teams.
- Create and manage all project artefacts in line with the governance model
- Ensure all project components are delivered according to agreed quality and cost standards.
- Drive the deployment of project components in the most pragmatic and effective form in order for stakeholders to extract the maximum possible business benefit.
- Excellent people & communication skills - can work with a diverse range of personalities, credible with management teams and stakeholders
- Brings energy and passion to the role
- Experience of the end-to-end delivery of major projects delivering technology products.
- Ideally experienced in delivering software projects within the IPTV industry.
- Proven ability to work to multiple senior stakeholders, dealing with differing priorities yet maintaining a clear direction for the project.
- Experience managing release plans spanning across multiple projects
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513232