Business Information Analyst
Are you an organised and professional individual?
Do you have experience in project management?
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Business Information Analyst to work within their busy department supporting with data entry, reporting and project requirements.
Job Title: Business Information Analyst
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Hours: Full time
The role will include?
- Data input and analysis on a daily basis, generating reports that will assist the project manager to monitor the project data.
- Importing and exporting data into excel.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the procurement process.
- Working as part of the team and providing support within the department.
- Understanding and documenting information requirements for the department including contractual targets and KPIs.
- Ensuring data, recording and document control is kept up-to-date.
- Organising finances and outputs evidence.
- Editing and reviewing claims and reports.
- Developing, setting-up and maintaining accurate filing systems.
- Dealing with business enquiries (via phone or email).
- Organising and supporting meetings, producing agendas and papers, setting up for meetings, minute taking and circulating actions.
- Monitoring and recording of staff time for timesheets, triage logs and investment panel decision forms.
- Monitoring and collating evidence of project activities.
The right candidate will have?
- High degree of accuracy in work, particularly in excel and when working to tight deadlines.
- Experience in funding projects, such as in preparing, reviewing and monitoring performance for projects.
- Excellent competency in using Microsoft Office, particularly excel.
- An ability to work using your own initiative and work independently - multi tasking and prioritising effectively.
- Good knowledge supporting and administrating CRM software systems.
- Project management experience and/or qualification.
- Knowledge of ERDF guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, with a great telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- An ability to work well both in a team and individually with great interpersonal skills.
- A good eye for improving processes and systems.
- GCSE grade A* - C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a commitment to complete all tasks.
- Presentable and professional appearance and approach at all times.
- A full UK driving licence with access to a car.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we?re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493447