Do you have a keen eye for detail and proven experience as a Visual Merchandiser? Are you looking for a challenging new role within a renowned brand? Keep reading, as our client are recruiting for individuals like you!
This role will be field based covering their stores in Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Norwich, St Albans, Hatfield, Braintree, Rushden Lakes, Colchester, Ilford, Stevenage, Bedford, Norwich, Southend and Peterborough.
You Will Receive:
In return for your hard work as their Visual Merchandiser, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £21,500 plus excellent benefits, including:
- Car Allowance
- Employee Discount – they offer up to 70% personal discount off their fantastic product.
- The Amazing Club – Where you can be nominated to join by a colleague and have the chance to win gift cards, extra day’s holiday and even lunch with the CEO!
- Interest Free Travel Loan – An interest-free loan which you can pay back over 10 months directly through your pay.
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Save as You Earn – You can share in the success of the company by joining their Save as You Earn scheme. You pay into the scheme for a defined period and have the option to buy shares at a set rate at the end of the savings period.
- Life Assurance scheme
- Wedding Gift – When you get married or have a civil ceremony, they offer free suit hire or a contribution to your special day!
- Child Care vouchers – You can make some real savings on the cost of child care if you decide to opt into this salary sacrifice scheme.
The Ideal Visual Merchandiser:
- Proven Visual Merchandising and Windows and display
- Pro-active and enthusiastic with strong creative flair
- A sociable and creative person with a strong business sense and a proven track record of success
- You are natural problem solver, self driven and a team player
- Strong fashion Knowledge and passion for Menswear
- Perfect understanding of VM techniques
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly organised with strong attention to details and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- UK valid driving license & car, and flexible with travel
Visual Merchandiser role:
Working as part of the Visual Merchandising team, you will support in the development and implementation of the company. visual strategy. Working alongside the Shop Managers and Area Managers you will help deliver this in shops. Duties include:
- Ensure that shops deliver visually inspiring in-store and window displays to reflect and maintain brand identity and impeccable standards
- Communicate and train store teams to ensure that product presentation, mannequin styling, promotional activities, Seasonal set up, product trials
- Maximise sales and profit levels by ensuring selling space utilise commercial layouts with visual excitement groupings that presents product in an attractive and logical style.
- Deliver the campaign rollout to stores in the region
- Working closely together with the POS team and ensure all graphic requirements for each fascia are met and stored correctly.
- Liaise and report to the VM Manager to ensure all stores are in keeping with the brand and its guidelines
- Provide constructive feedback as appropriate, flexing personal style to suit the situation.
About the company:
"Passion for style, unrivalled expertise and a proud heritage that spans over 160 years."?
The company has a strong heritage and expertise in formal menswear. They were established and founded in a quiet corner of London’s Covent Garden in 1851. Two small shops leased by Moses Moss formed the modest beginnings of a company with a name so familiar to many today.
Currently, the company has over 135 retail stores nationwide including 2 stores in Eire. Stocking a variety of brands including: Moss London, Moss 1851, Moss Esq. Savoy Taylors Guild, DKNY, Ted Baker, Zegna, Calvin Klein, French Connection, Daniel Hechter, Cerruti, Dents, John White and Paul Smith.
If you have the skills and Experience to join the team as their Visual Merchandiser, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on ou
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77575021