Greetings from TCS !!
We are hiring for WCP Developer role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
- Demonstrate strong hands on experience in creating and administering portal
- Demonstrate strong hands on experience in building portal templates and page templates, add content, services, and components.
- Demonstrate JDeveloper experience with WCC w.r.t custom portal components like portlets, task flows.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SQL, Expression Language, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Demonstrate experience in integrating with back-end systems such as content repositories, databases, services, applications, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and command line tools like Weblogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess extensive relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Must be assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style
- Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
- Possess the ability to be flexible in working time (envisaged usual shift of 0700-1530 but may also need to work 1330-2200), on-call and be willing to work out of hours where required. Whilst the above Out of Hours / On-Call / working schedule has been determined in line with the current job role requirement, the Company reserve the right to alter such by providing a minimum of 4 weeks prior notice to any change as maybe required, in line with our clients expected operational service support schedule as may be determined from time to time.
A bit about us?.
Who We Are: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India
What We Offer: TCS offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM ), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Lineage: TCS is part of the Tata group, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates and most respected brands. TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries
History: TCS was established in 1968 as a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS Ltd. got incorporated as a separate entity on January 19, 1995.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490715