Lead Engineer (Cockpit Veneer) -33907 - up to £2490 Ltd
The purpose of this role is to coordinate the design, development, testing and introduction of new systems and components or commodities. Operating in a cross-functional organisation, Lead Engineers will report into the relevant Group Leader and, where delivering on specific vehicle programmes, have an additional matrix report into Module Leader. The role requires the individual to deliver the commodity to meet quality, cost, weight and timing targets.
Experience of delivering complex Automotive body trim systems through all stages of the key Product creation delivery system milestones. With evidence of recent delivery to cost, quality and weight targets. Knowledge of Cockpit system related technologies coupled with the ability to integrate Engineering CAD data using Catia V5/V6 and associated visualisation tools. Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery to cost, quality and timing targets.
- Ability to demonstrate good knowledge of Cockpit system design, function and performance.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of Cockpit system component production and manufacturing technologies.
- Excellent communication skills. With evidence of ability to communicate at all levels.
- CAD capability desirable (Catia V5 / V6) and ability to use associated visualisation tools.
- Significant experience in use of engineering tools including FMEA, Six Sigma problem resolution etc.
- Strong PC literacy including Microsoft project, Power point, Excel, Word etc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493975