Salary: Up to £35k (Depending on experience)
Tec Partners are currently recruiting for a SQL Developer to join a top client of ours based in Ipswich. You will be responsible for delivering data platforms for the company's portfolio of applications, leveraging Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016 to build and maintain the data architecture they need.
You will be joining an existing team of developers to optimise SQL queries and ensure the company's portfolio of applications run as efficiently as possible. You will be tasked with the design, implementation and maintenance of MS SQL databases and associated platforms. What's more, you will contribute to the wider IT strategy by evaluating new technologies and methods and assist with the testing and deployment of software releases.
Ideally, we are looking for many or all of the following:
- Extensive experience of designing, building and maintaining MS SQL databases and associated platforms.
- Advanced SQL querying skills, including T-SQL, dynamic SQL and advanced data normalisation routines.
- Proficient in optimising SQL queries and data structures.
- Experience of data warehousing methods and processes.
- Extensive experience of building data import/export routines using native SQL, SSIS and custom scripting.
This is an opportunity to put your SQL expertise to good use in an existing, close-knit team, where you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow along the way. You will be joining a world leading company, with some large and exciting clients, and will get the chance to work on some varied and exciting projects.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package, along with the opportunity to learn and progress your career along the way.
If this role sounds like a good match for you, please send your CV for immediate review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491166