An excellent opportunity for an experienced, qualified accountant to join a growing organisation as they develop their UK presence. This position is ideal for someone looking to develop their career and play a key role in the entire accounting cycle for UK operations.
Our client, a market leading construction company are rapidly expanding their UK presence.
- Oversight of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and management of Payroll
- Maintenance of general ledger Performance of weekly cheque runs and bank reconciliations
- Development of budgets with project managers Monitoring and preparation of biweekly budget-to-actual reports, and revisions of estimates to complete
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting package for Head Office
- Inventory management; HMRC remittances ; VAT management
- Have a minimum of 4 years public company accounting/audit experience
- Demonstrate a strong proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software
- Construction industry experience is preferable but not a must
- Demonstrate the desire to join a dynamic, hard-working team and take an active role in the success of a growing organisation
Competitive Salary + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493386