Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer, Northamptonshire, up to £36,000 per annum
ROLE - MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
SECTOR - ENGINEERING
BASED - NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
SALARY - £28,000-36,000 PER ANNUM
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
Engineering as an industry in the UK is in a good place with all sectors reporting growth, I am working with An established engineering brand who are looking to add to their team of highly skilled design engineers, working within the team you will already be skilled within design in particular with experience of automation equipment or special purpose machinery, this is a fantastic career opportunity to work for a company willing to invest in their business to grow
* ABOUT YOU -
With formal technical qualifications and experience of Solidworks, AutoCAD 3D and ideally a knowledge of special purpose machinery:
- Be an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Experience of cradle to grave project taking a concept and making it a reality
- Have strong Design for Manufacture experience (DMFA)
- Working with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all associated paperwork is collated and correct (BOM's etc)
- Support and assist in development of existing practices to ensure designs can be manufactured in the most lean way possible
- Experience of working to ISO Quality Management Systems
- Assist in the sourcing of suppliers including the vetting process
- All of the above working within specified time restrains to ensure project delivery on time.
Not for you???????
I believe that good people, know good people and you may know someone who may be interested in this role, please forward this to whoever you feel may be interested and you could benefit from Hays refer a friend scheme and if we don't already know them you could receive £150 in vouchers which would be useful with Christmas just around the corner
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on 0116 2538097 or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544744