Our client is one of the UK?s leading specialist contractors, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective solutions across the geotechnical / ground engineering, ground improvement, structural support, ground stabilisation, land remediation, foundations, underpinning and subsidence support sectors. Their offering includes design, build, installation and non-disruptive services provided to the residential, domestic / social housing, local authority, housing association, architects / specifiers and house building / development markets. Their reputation is built on engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation, backed by a central technical design and engineering resource, they can deliver a full range of foundations, groundworks, remediation, geotechnical and structural / ground support and remedial repair techniques.
Due to an increase in contract awards, a significant forward order workload, and a dedication to continued profitable, ambitious and long term growth across the UK, our client is now seeking to appoint a Subsidence Engineer for the Residential division. The role will provide total technical advice, support and guidance in regards to the company?s projects and Clients, from proposing initial solutions bespoke to specific requirements and following the investigation phase, through to works being carried out on site.
- You will take the responsibility for confidently explaining to both internal and external stakeholders the works that need to be carried out, ensuring you leave them with peace of mind and confidence in the company?s abilities
- You will provide appropriate technical advice, support and guidance to all internal teams and the company?s Clients
- You will be able to immediately contribute to the business, with an established understanding of the specific subsidence sector, as you will be required to manage your own workload effectively, including regularly reporting to the management in regards to any / all assigned works, sites and projects
- You will attend site to undertake surveys, helping to interpret geotechnical site investigation information, then propose the most appropriate technical solution and provide the required supporting documentation
- You will compile and produce reports detailing all relevant / pertinent information gathered from site
- You will meet with Clients, Loss Adjusters and Validation / Insurance companies to act as a technical authority on behalf of the company and in support of its proposed solutions
- You will be vastly experienced within the subsidence sector, covering a wide variety of works within this highly specialised arena
- You will ideally be a Chartered Engineer or Surveyor, or possess demonstrable practical expertise in a similar role
- You will hold a UK driving licence and be fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages
This challenging and exciting opportunity, based from the company?s Oxfordshire offices, requires an individual with proven experience in the subsidence, loss adjusting or surveying sector. Applications are also invited from individuals who are currently working within an insurance or loss adjusting environment / company, and who wish to apply their expertise in a new direction. An attractive basic salary, plus a bonus and an extensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, along with longevity of work given the dedicated growth plans and forward order workload for the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493963