IT Security Manager | Financial Services | £80K - £90K
IT Security Manager | Financial Services | £80K - £90K + bonus & benefits
Engage PSG have been retained by one of the UK's most prominent names in Financial Services to bolster their growing IT Security capability.
The organisation is a dynamic organisation, in a period of high growth and considered pivotal to the direction of the financial markets.
This is a critical role within the business and has global responsibility for enhancing and managing IT Security across the global business.
The IT Security Manager is accountable for ensuring best practice cyber security defence techniques are employed across the global business and in all areas of technology management.
- Define and deliver industry best practice security controls and processes so as to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Group's information assets and systems
- Identify and mitigate new information threats vectors and vulnerabilities
- Managing the virtual IT Security team and liaise closely with technology stakeholders across the group
- Lead security incident response
- Implementing and manage the annual IT Security program
- Working closely with Information Risk to align IT Security initiatives
- Own and manage the IT security budget
- Prior experience in an IT Security Leadership position in a global enterprise environment
- Broad knowledge of IT Security and Service Continuity
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and associated Windows enterprise technologies in a networked environment
- Experience of configuring and supporting firewall and intrusion detection
- Management of Log Logic or similar SEM solutions
- Working knowledge of McAfee, Symantec and Websense toolsets
- Current knowledge of security industry threats and trends and vendor landscape
- Experience of working in a global 24/7 business
- Experience in Media, digital or Financial Services industry would be preferred
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Worked with ISO27001 and ISO27002
- Strong knowledge of SANS and OWASP standards
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (preferred but not essential)
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker (preferred but not essential)
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer (preferred but not essential)
The team is currently growing in to a mature InfoSec capability that will be a key enabler of innovation. For more information please feel free to contact Phil Carden -
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510361