A leading global manufacturing company, currently experiencing an exciting period of sustained growth, are actively looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team located at their South Wales facility. This opportunity will suit a Maintenance Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor who has 6 years+ experience of working within a high volume manufacturing environment with strict process controls to be adhered to. A generous salary circa £34K-£38K (dependant on experience) is being offered, in addition to a well-rounded benefits package. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Maintenance Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the maintenance activities. The successful applicant will act as a key member of the team, having a small engineering team reporting directly into them, being responsible for the direction and performance of the team.
Skills / Experience
- Educated to a minimum of HND in mechanical engineering is an essential requirement, in addition to 6 years+ of work experience within a similar role.
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role ? then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on **************
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying ? then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500285