Financial Accountant - Investment Management
Our client is leading Investment Management Company, based in the City near to Liverpool Street Station. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join the finance team.
This is an exciting role for a recently qualified ACCA or ACA accountant to develop into a Financial Accountant with strong leadership and support.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include:
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- HMRC returns and quarterly VAT returns
- Review management accounts procedures and processes
- Review balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash-flow and identify areas for improvement
- Gain understanding on all key regulatory rules that impact on the Finance Department
- Liaising with auditors during annual audit and at other times
The ideal Financial Accountant will be:
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Good Microsoft excel skills
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493237