Head of Franchising Procurement Unit
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Head of Franchising Procurement Unit for an initially 5 month contract based in London.
- Anticipate economic, social, political, environmental and technological developments to keep activity relevant and targeted
- Identify implications of Departmental and political priorities and strategy on own area to ensure plans and activities reflect these
- Ensures relevant issues relating to their activity/policy area are effectively fed into strategy and big picture considerations
- Adopt a Government-wide perspective to ensure alignment of activity and policy
- Bring together views and perspectives of stakeholders, internal and external (in particular) to gain a wider picture of the landscape surrounding activities and policies 2.
- Achieving Commercial Outcomes
- Understand the commercial drivers that will influence stakeholders and the levers that can be used in negotiating/influencing contractual arrangements
- Work effectively with different organisations such as private sector (in tandem with commercial experts) to commission and source solutions to deliver policy and organisational goals
- Interact confidently and effectively as an intelligent and highly credible customer with counterparts from potential suppliers and commercial experts
- Question and challenge the value being delivered through commercial arrangements with delivery partners
- Experience of public policy making and/or strategy development
- Experience of gathering, analysing and interpreting commercial, financial and technical information
- Experience of building effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of presenting complex financial information to a wide range of audiences
- Experience of managing an effective and dynamic team and sharing knowledge and expertise
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more..!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497354