Garment Technician & Production Patterns 12 month contract
Garment Technician & Production Patterns – 12 month contract: The Company
This design led supplier company is at the top of their game. Established & very stable they are supplying womenswear woven separates to an impressive client list on the high street.
Garment Technician & Production Patterns - 12 month contract: The Candidate
- This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who has great attention to detail.
- Very organised in addition you must be a strong communicator
- Good liaison skills to guide & direct sample machinists and factories on all technical requirements.
- Strong IT 's experience in excel
- Results driven and methodical.
- Attention to detail is crucial as is a driving desire to surpass our customer's expectations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent people skills and a dynamic team player.
Garment Technician & Production Patterns - 12 month contract: The Role
- Working very closely with the Sale & design teams this role will involve:
- Pattern alterations - You must have a good experience of pattern cutting as you will responsible for your own alterations.
- Also you can talk from a position of strength to customers/factories on the technical requirements.
- Attending fit sessions at retail head office mainly in central London (working on dedicated accounts) Topshop & ASOS
- Oversee the entire sealing process, for your client and seeing their product through to production.
- Control the critical path to ensure styles are sealed on time to achieve delivery dates.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77569328