Senior DevOps Engineer | £65,000 - £75,000 | London Bridge | Start Up
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will have a strong background in DevOps and cloud computing environments. You will build, test, maintain and improve the server and service infrastructure working closely with developers and data science engineers. As the DevOps Engineer you will have experience with AWS, Chef, Scripting with either Bash/Ruby/Python, Jenkins and Linux systems.
Senior DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Build, test, operate and improve the server and service infrastructure on
- Maintain and implement industry best-practise for automated configuration,
management and security.
- Implement the benefits of automated testing and continuous integration.
- Design and maintain monitoring, measuring and alerting systems.
- Evaluate software performance - optimisation.
- Research and recommend new technologies and features, keeping
up to date with the state of the art in system technologies.
If you're a Senior DevOps Engineer, who's keen to learn new skills and work within a vibrant, Agile focused Start-Up then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513441