Senior IT Project Manager - Network Infrastructure
Contract: Senior IT Project Manager (Network Infrastructure)
My client Gatwick Airport is looking to engage a senior project manager to join them on a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team of individuals focussed on delivering excellence in this fast paced and vibrant arena.
- Managing the delivery of multiple network projects (or project work streams) from initiation to completion.
- Establishing clear stakeholder expectations and managing these through to completion.
- Managing scope, schedule, deliverables, budget, quality and risks related for each project.
- Performing project planning, scheduling, allocation of resources and project accounting.
- Managing all project communication and liaison with various internal departments as well as Business units.
- Reporting on project progress to PMO, Project Boards and other governance bodies.
- Conducting business and infrastructure analysis on projects without a dedicated analyst or network designer.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of managing large, complex network and IT infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of line managing Project Managers and other project team members.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in network and IT infrastructure design.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in working within an airport IT infrastructure and systems environment.
- Proven track record of managing the design, testing and successful delivery of complex campus networks including LAN switches, fibre cabling, firewalls, proxy servers and data centre environments.
- Experience of managing network and data centre migrations, the technical risks and business communications in a diverse 24x7 business.
- Proven track record of delivery through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Proven track record of managing project teams in a matrix environment.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control methodologies.
- Experience with business user or external client management, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- PMP or Prince2 or MSP certification
Please apply via the website and for further information please contact Emma.Kingsmill @************
Airports is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494818