Junior Developer -SP4561
Junior Software Developer - (12-week coding bootcamp) - London - £23K
Sparta Global is looking for graduates who want to launch their careers in tech as Ruby programmers with the ability to write and test the code of websites and apps for leading businesses. Starting at our coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the analytical mind-set of a software tester. From writing great code and working through a project lifecycle, to working in Agile teams and seeing the bigger business picture, your training will be followed by the opportunity to fast track your career by working at some of the biggest names in retail, banking and tech.
What do we look for?
A degree qualification. Any subject is welcomeIntellectual curiosity: you are passionate about the world and love to research new topicsA desire to learn and develop: you are enthusiastic about developing your mind and growing your skillsetA passion for problem solving: you love to help others overcome existing problemsA great communicator: you can develop warm relationships with managers and peers
* Most of our consultants join Sparta with basic coding skills. However if you are motivated and invested, lack of prior experience won't be a problem; we can teach you everything you'll need
The benefits you'll receive:
- A competitive salary which grows as you do
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and learn in different companies and environments over 2 years
- Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team and from your trainers
- Excellent training and opportunities to develop your skill set at our campus
Get in contact today
Junior Software Developer - London - £23K
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496117