C# Web Developer / C# ASPNET Programmer for Full-Stack
C# Web Developer / C# ASP.NET Programmer for Full-Stack
A Junior C# Web Developer / C# ASP.NET Programmer with experience in developing on either the Front-End or Back End in ASP.NET is needed for a Brand New Cloud Development Team in an established Software House based in Windsor.
Overall this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious C# Web Developer to extend their skills into Full Stack development in Cloud Technologies - Azure
Package: £28-35,000 + Bonus (5%) + Pension + Life Insurance + Private Medical Cover + 25 days holiday
The company strives to support its staff in achieving a good work/ life balance offering flexi time, professional development, a full benefits package and an inclusive, relaxed office environment.
- 1-3ys+ of C# ASP.NET Web development skills
Any combination of Beneficial Skills / knowledge
- HTML5 / CSS3
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- MVC framework, Entity Framework
- Cloud technologies - Azure or AWS
- Any exposure to Web Services - Restful / SOAP UI
- Agile / Scrum
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (preferably UML)
With an adapted Agile development process this team is tasked with building customer driven functionality on a financial administration suite of products, offering extensive opportunities for Greenfield development.
You'll contribute to the evolution of this highly respected suite of financial software solutions in the following activities:
- Supporting the design process by translating technical requirements into software code
- Identification of test requirements and the development of component test harnesses
- Supporting design and code review activities to de-risk the design evolution
- Developing and integrating software solutions per written specifications
Alternative Titles: Web Developer, ASP.NET Developer, C# Web Engineer, C# Web Applications Developer, ASP.NET Engineer, C# Programmer
Established for over 30 years this technology company has a track record of delivering award winning software to the financial services industry.
With a mature career structure and a personable and supportive management team this is a great place for you to build and develop your skills to the next level.
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489673