Garment Technician 6 month contract
Garment Technician– 6 month contract The Company
Successful, Established, Exciting Womenswear Brand. Multi-product & Petite
Garment Technician– 6 month contract - The Candidate
This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who has great attention to detail.
- Very organised in addition you must be a strong communicator
- Good liaison skills to guide & direct sample machinists and factories on all technical requirements.
- Strong IT 's experience in excel
- Results driven and methodical.
- Attention to detail is crucial as is a driving desire to surpass our customer's expectations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent people skills and a dynamic team player.
Garment Technician– 6 month contract- The Role
- Working very closely with the head technologist on both core & petites.
- Attending all in house fit sessions are, which are held twice a week.
- The usual in house and factory communications
- Measuring and specking garments & patterns,
- Knowledge of both soft and tailored garments
- Liaising with the in house sample machinist & pattern cutter
- Oversee the entire sealing process, and seeing their product through to production.
- Control the critical path to ensure styles are sealed on time to achieve delivery dates.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77569836