IT Support Officer
My client in Huddersfield is looking for an experienced IT Support Officer to come on board and ensure the smooth running of all the IT infrastructure within the business. Being the first port of call for all IT issues, you will have a confident knowledge of previously working in this type of environment and have excellent communicational skills.
Your duties will include:
- Having a good understanding of Server & PC operating systems and be capable of fault finding IT problems from first principles
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of key IT systems
- Resolve support issues for key business systems.
- Proactively manage the IT infrastructure to ensure maximum system uptime
- Develop and maintain ITprocedural/process documentation in line with business requirements
- Maintain a viable IT business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure in line with business requirements
- Ability to multi task and priorities workload
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Good personal presentation and timekeeping
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
To apply for this role please contact Lisa Fletcher Opal Recruitment
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. *************************
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512547