Compliance Assistant to join a leading FX organisation who create innovative and engaging web based solutions. This will be a full-stack role that will involve working on all areas across many projects and platforms both internal and external. The right candidate will have the opportunity to both improve existing systems and help shape the future of our offerings.
What You'll be doing:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Assistant will include:
- Assisting with the monitoring and reporting of all compliance risks and implementation of key compliance policies and procedures across the business.
- Assisting with the provision of research, advice, guidance on legal and regulatory issues affecting the business.
- Assisting with the provision of guidance and support to Staff in all matters relating to compliance regulation and promoting good practice.
- Assisting with the setting up monitoring of AR's, audits, providing advice and signing off financial promotions
- Auditing underwriting files to ensure compliance with FCA regulations and company policies
- Keeping abreast of any regulatory changes that could impact the business
- Gather information for the monthly MI, enhancing effectiveness where necessary
The successful Compliance Assistant should have:
- An understanding of the importance of Audit / Compliance within the Insurance Industry or other FCA regulated environment
- At least 2 years' experience of working in compliance environment
- Professional qualifications, and or be degree-education
- Analytical skills
- Excellent word and excel skills
Call Lauren for a confidential chat to discuss: ************
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508710