Salary: £16,160 - £18,870
Want to work for an award-winning organisation?
We'd like you to join us!
Who are we?
BGL Group is one of the UK?s leading digital distributors of household finance products to more than eight million customers. BGL owns brands including Compare The Market, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct, as well as partnering with some of the UK?s best-known brands to offer home and motor insurance.
Our employees are proud to work for us and that?s not surprising since we?ve been awarded ?bronze? in the European Contact Centre of the Year Awards and for two years running we?ve also been awarded North East Contact Centre of the Year.
Not only that, we?ve also recently won Web Chat Team of The Year at the National Contact Centre Awards and came runner up for the most positive impact in the community award and also runner up in the Learning Development category.
What will I be doing as a Customer Claims Handler?
- Work within contact centre guidelines to maximise availability for receiving incoming calls.
- Be available to work between the hours of 7am ? 10pm Monday ? Sunday on a fixed shift pattern.
- Actively work towards team and individual personal injury and hire car referrals, Quality and other KPI targets in our new office in Wakefield.
- Accurately record all information captured throughout the claim reporting process.
- Provide information or advice requested by customers, which is accurate and reflects the best interests and needs of both the customer and the company.
- Provide our customers with clear information and keep them informed.
- Strive to improve systems and process for our customers and business.
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group.
- Following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with the FCA.
What Skills or Experience is needed for a Customer Claims Handler?
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a customer service environment, with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer care.
- Strong communication skills including relationship building.
- The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Takes responsibility for achievements of targets and own performance.
If this sounds like the Customer Claims Handler role for you, look at what else we offer?
- A competitive starting salary dependent on experienced between £16,160 - £18,870 FTE, with the opportunity to increase with length of service
- A variety of shift patterns within BGL opening hours of 7am -10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 9am-5pm on a Sunday on a rolling 8 week shift pattern
- Daily free fruit
- Mi Well-being: On-Site Sports Massage, Osteopath treatments and free at desk massages!
- Award winning training from our internal talent and development team
- Opportunities to be involved in CSR, charity and fundraising events.
- Don?t just take our word for it, visit our Facebook page here
Apply online now. If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959331969