2nd Line Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician
2nd Line Support Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, IT Support Technician - Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Active Directory, VMWare, Office 365, Exchange, Networking - Chippenham, Wiltshire - Up to £33K
Tank Recruitment are currently looking for a 2nd line support engineer for a client of ours based in Chippenham.
We are seeking a technically strong, highly motivated individual to join the busy Service Desk team. You will be providing 2nd line support both remotely and at client offices, ensuring Service Levels are maintained, the ticketing system is fully up to date with all progress and the client's expectations have been met.
- Provide 2nd line support through assigned work and escalation
- Investigate and resolve helpdesk incidents assigned to you with speedy fixes ensuring the ticketing system is fully updated.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Provide on-site planned work and emergency support to our customers
- Implement infrastructure upgrades for our customers.
- Confident and proficient in dealing with IT issues
- Thorough knowledge of technology including and not limited to Microsoft Server 2003 - 2012, Microsoft Exchange 2007 - 2010, Office 365, VMware, Firewalls, strong networking skills, high level desktop support skills.
- Microsoft MCSA Server or MCSE Server (Desirable)
- CCNA, ITIL , VCP certifications (Desirable)
- Security clearance (highly desirable)
- Flexible approach to occasional stays away from home when needed
- Knowledge of working for a Managed Service Provider (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Networking skills, including configuration and support
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation that will offer a fantastic career for the right candidate. If this is of interest then please forward your up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494237