SQL Developer - SSIS / SSAS / SQL Server 2017
SQL Developer - T-SQL / SSIS / SSAS - City of London - £55k + Bonus + Benefits
SQL Developer with T-SQL / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS experience required for a leading Investment Management organisation based in the City of London. The company are going through massive growth at the moment so joining now is a great time to grow with the success of the business.
The BI Developer / SQL Developer will work with a small Data Solutions Team and will be involved in the full SDLC from cradle to grave (gathering requirements, design, development, testing, support, enhancements, delivery etc). They will work very closely with Traders, Chief-level Executives so will be exposed to and learn all areas within Investment Management.
- Minimum of a 2:1 in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics (or similar)
- SQL Server 2012 (minimum) - although you will get the opportunity to work with SQL 2017!
- SSIS (experience with / knowledge of BIML is advantageous)
- In-depth knowledge of DWH modelling (Kimball, Inmon etc)
- Ability to investigate and reverse engineer data issues
- Knowledge or experience of Investment Management / Financial Services is a distinct advantage but not essential
A great opportunity to work with a smaller Investment Management organisation and learn everything there is to know about the industry. The bleeding edge technology stack, benefits package and opportunity to grow with the business is unrivalled. Therefore you must apply now to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Keywords: T-SQL / SQL Server / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / BI Developer / Business Intelligence / DWH / Kimball / Investment Management / Financial Services / BIML / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512019