IT Manager: An experienced and passionate hands-on visionary of IT is required to implement, manage and develop the long-term IT strategy, to support the future direction of a leading international design-led producer and distributor of party products, employing over 60 staff across 3 sites in London, New York and Shanghai.
This is a new position for an ambitious and capable IT Manager to make their mark. You will be solely responsible for the efficiency of all core business software and hardware systems globally, ensuring all are available with maximum uptime, and for an IT strategy that will drive system change as necessary to support business efficiency, 25% YOY business growth, and customer service. An understanding of supply chain systems and processes would be an advantage.
- IT Service Provision (Business Systems include: PIMRa (PLM), WinMan (ERP), Shopify Website, PixSell, Brandwise, Office 365 and all systems integrations.
- Business Reporting (implement a business interface that is both intuitive and graphic)
- Delivery of Systems (new systems implementation working to agile methodology)
- IT Strategy (review and improve IT systems to ensure core business processes meet and exceed growth requirements).
- Recruit an IT Support Exec or outsource as to be decided
- Management of third party vendors and service providers (from selection, through execution to closeout).
- Working in a Windows environment plus Apple Macs, with on premises servers.
- Experience of working with Agile methodology.
- Ability to foster an environment of collaboration.
- Can inspire, motivate and guide team members and stakeholders.
- Experience of E-Commerce and Trade globally.
- Ideally worked in a Wholesale environment.
- Experience of changing Legacy systems.
- Ability to define and manage change within IT Governance processes.
- Excellent budgeting and negotiation skills.
- Passionate for technology developments
- Able to think outside the box, challenge and contribute.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT Manager to join a progressive growing company offering plenty of opportunity for career development. Competitive salary plus benefits. Located close to Clapham North & Stockwell underground, Clapham High Street overground. Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512455