SAP MM / master data subject matter expert
SAP MM / master data
£55,000 to £60,000
A dynamic, market-leading global business located in Manchester, is looking at implementing MM (Materials Management) across all aspects of the organisation, this is a greenfield site.
This role could be ideal if you are 'fed-up' with the consultancy / travel that takes you around the country / world. Work internally with stakeholders, technical experts and suppliers to deliver quality solutions.
You will become a subject matter expert for Procurement and Master Data. Working 'on the ground' in Manchester you will be the SAP 'go to person'.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting business users in Manchester, you will be working between the business and technical teams
- Understanding the business 'language' and challenges, translating this in to a technical solution OR liaise with the technical experts to develop one
- Create and build documentation specifically for MM and the master data sets
- Be the SME for 'all things' MM
- Advising to Senior Management level
What are the core attributes?
- Flexible and adaptable with a 'turn your hand to anything' attitude
- We need a learner who is smart
- Solutions focused and pragmatic
- Outstanding communication and energy
- 'Roll your sleeves' up approach
- Self-starter who wants to work autonomously
What are the essential skills?
- 3 years SAP working in an enterprise scale business
- At least 18 months knowledge of MM with solid knowledge of Procurement
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver transformation through technology
- Ability to 'tune in' to cultural differences (cross-border)
Where can the role go?
- Progress in to a cross-border specialist Team Leader
As well as working for a globally renowned organisation, with a highly competitive salary, your benefits will include:
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- Up to 10% bonus
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to hear more about this role, please feel free to call Tim Wearing to discuss.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497076