The client offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces. of the U.S. and allied nations.
We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect.
Under supervision codes, debugs and performs development activities in accordance with designated standards and procedures.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Using current programming language and technologies to provide creative and practical solutions
- to a range of technical problems.
- Develop and test of applications and programs to support the company's products.
- Develop and test software programs following established quality standards and in accordance with engineering procedures including coding, unit testing and software configuration control.
- Assist in the implementation of the content of high and low level detailed software design specifications, storyboards and interface specifications.
- Provide support of products through conception to product delivery including problem solving, defect maintenance and support to customer services.
- Keeps abreast of improvements and developments within software engineering.
- Other duties as requested.
- Holds or is studying for a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience or combination of both.
- Experience of specification, design and development of software desirable.
- Current knowledge of programming language and technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and resolve issues.
- Interest in the following technologies is a plus: Voice over IP, audio processing, wireless networking, network routing and security
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500926