Vice President, Derivatives Broker
Job Title: Vice President, Derivatives Broker
Start Date: November 2017
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £50,000 per annum + Discretionary bonus
Company Brief: My client is the industry?s largest independent futures brokerage and clearing firm, with more than 500 employees and offices in 4 countries.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing orders for clients on futures, options, CFDs and spread bets.
- Helping clients with enquiries about their positions, trades, statements, issues with their platforms and payments.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and continuously enhancing the client experience, building rapport with customers and growing positive working relationships.
- The employee will be registered and authorised with the FCA to carry out regulated activities in accordance with the designation of the controlled function CF30, Customer Function.
- The individual is to assist the team with strategic business ideas and provide useful input accordingly.
- In addition duties also include, inputting trades and checking off the day's trades.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of related industry experience
- The individual must have an in-depth level of knowledge of futures, options, CFD?s and spread bets
- Currently or recently registered with the FCA as CF30
- Strong and well established client base
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptive to changing environment; able to multi-task
- Strong communication and great people skills a must
- Must have a strong desire to be a self-motivator and goal-setter
- Bachelor?s degree preferred, but not essential
What my client offers:
- Recognition of performance
- Excellent future prospects
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509195