Purchase Ledger Clerk
Graham Matthews are currently working with a leading organisation, that are a house hold name based in Hertfordshire that are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator.
Experience with NetSuite is Essential
- To administer the Purchase Ledger and ensure that payments are made in accordance with appropriate timescales and within relevant payment terms.
- To ensure that all invoices and other payment requests are checked and prepared for input onto the organisations computerised Ledger promptly and accurately.
- To scan all invoices and ensure the invoice sent to the correct budget holder for approval. The correct nominal ledger code should be used.
- To ensure that stop cheques from customers have been entered on to css and emailed to the branches where necessary on a daily basis.
- To ensure that invoices are authorised ensuring that the approval lies within the laid down limits of the budget holder.
- To prepare supplier reconciliation?s to supplier statements as and when required, all suppliers to be reconciled quarterly and major ones monthly.
- Querying invoices with suppliers and other payment requests with Claimants as necessary and to attend to any queries from suppliers and others.
- To be aware of VAT relief if applicable on purchases and to arrange for credit notes if necessary.
- Responsibility for monitoring unauthorised invoices, ensuring that these can be traced and queries resolved quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-established business that are looking for extra support within their finance department as continue to grow. The company offer a an attractive salary, fast tracked progression and a best in class benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509546