Store Administrator - Brentford
As one of our Store Administrators you will be responsible for making sure that store administration is accurate and consistent for all. You will also be required to ensure stock checks are carried out regularly and audits meet company benchmarks along with supporting the manager in any additional store initiatives that may arise.Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!Skills
- Previous administration experience in a retail environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Administration skills.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping experience. A real passion for service and customers.
- A fun and positive attitude.
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
- PC Literate.
- Great organisational skills.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- 28 days holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Chilcare Vouchers
- Bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77579602