Apprenticeship Development Leader
Training 2000 is an ?Amazing Place with Amazing People?. We are part of the UCLan group and one of the largest Group Training Associations in England, with over 50 years' experience of delivering high quality training programs to industry and individuals.
In accordance with our organisational development we have the following important vacancy within our Commercial Organisation, to be based at the Rolls Royce site in Derby.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the day to day monitoring and assessment of a group of Apprentices working towards the achievement of Apprenticeship frameworks in manufacturing disciplines.
You will need to show great leadership and communications skills, to be engaging and passionate and to have experience in coaching and gained a good understanding of working with young people and Apprenticeships would be an advantage.
The post requires a self motivated and effective team player who possesses excellent communication and organisational skills.
You need to be committed, passionate and driven to deliver the company?s objective of an Amazing place with Amazing people!
This role will involve an amount of travel and a current driving licence and availability of a vehicle is therefore essential.
- Lead and manage Apprentices
- Responisble for agreeing and implementing training solutions inline with indivdual learning plans.
- Manage the performance of the learner through all aspects of the programme
- Contribute to quality assurance activities and the promotion of continuous improvement
- Responsible for the completion of the framework in line with the awarding body requirements in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Apprentice Early Career Advisors to ensure programme requirements are met and KPI?s delivered
- Guide and coach the learner to adhere to company values and behaviours
- Understand and input into the demand planning cycle and recruitment process
- Implement the 3-4 year framework
Terms and Conditions:
This full time, permanent post offers an attractive employment package, including benefits such as 27 days holidays, company pension scheme and free life insurance, subject to qualification periods.
Appointments are subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS; formally the CRB), or a check via the Update Service on a relevant enhanced disclosure. Further information can be obtained from government websites.
How to apply:
Please click the "Apply Now" button below or contact Sheena Umpleby, Human Resources Assistant, for an application pack on 01254 54659
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2017
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for this position.
Committed to Equality of Opportunity and Access for All
Training 2000 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff, sub contractors, visitors, employers and other learners to share this commitment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511319