Commercial Procurement Lawyer
** Commercial Procurement Lawyer - up to £42 per hour PAYE (dependent on experience) -
3 month contract - Government Organisation - London **
Our client is a Government Organisation who are looking to recruit a Commercial Procurement Lawyer to join their team on a 3 month interim basis.
This fantastic opportunity will see you join a team of Lawyers advising major Government departments. You will be exposed to a diverse workload and the role offers some of the most interesting, challenging & high-profile commercial in-house work available including:
· implementing government policies through contracts
· dealing with a variety of commercial work that impacts on the delivery of key public services
· advising ministers and senior civil servants on legal options.
What we're looking for in you:
· Ideally you will have a minimum of two years' experience of advising on high-value commercial contracts
· Experience in advising on complex, multi-strand, fast-moving projects
· Strong negotiating and drafting skills
· The ability to deliver high-quality legal analysis at pace
· A flexible attitude with the ability to advise on a range of commercial matters
· A proven track record of working well with clients at all levels
· A strong team player with a collaborative approach and also the ability to work independently
Experience advising on public procurement law or in a commercial in-house role would be advantageous but not essential.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Heather McGonagle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 806124
Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants individual feedback cannot always be given and only shortlisted candidates contacted within 48 hours
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511366