(UX) User Experience Manager
Position: Digital User Experience (UX) Manager
Salary: £40-45 k
This new role champions the customer, you need to be able to look across the various digital journeys and see where we can improve the user experience. Tap into the emotions of the customer and be creative with the solutions. Your desire to delight customers will drive you to invent on their behalf.
You'd be familiar with UX standards, initially targeting existing content and behaviours across the platforms to provide improvements for the end user. Create business standards for Digital, such as Tone of Voice, use of assets, placements, behaviours.
Supporting the Digital Channel Manager in recognising opportunities for improvement and being a Digital Champion throughout the business.
- Create a Test & Learn program of changes aimed at increasing the UX and improving KPIs.
- Lead the Digital design and content improvement plan for the 3 UK businesses, ensuring the highest standards are achieved across all contact channels.
- Instrumental in creating the Digital UX Standards for the 3 UK businesses.
- Create an engaging online experience, encouraging return visits, through design, content and digital assets E.g. video, imagery etc.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer engagement and satisfaction within the digital channels through Google analytics and other available data Able to include Search Engine Optimisation principles, into any changes.
- Social media experience would be ideal but not essential
Functional expertise/main job related skills:
- Experienced in creating engaging designs & journeys for digital channels.
- Understand user experience standards and conversion rate optimisation.
- Use of content management systems.
- Understand UX principals for website & communication channels.
- Experience of creating, running AB, MVT test programmes.
- Understanding of online behaviours to prioritise improvements.
- Experience of SEO in an FCA regulated company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced and change orientated business.
Business and Personal Leadership/skills and attitudes:
- An innovator with the need to make improvements
- Passionate about all things digital
- Proactive and driven
- Aptitude for creative design and thinking
- Committed to high standards
- Effective communication skills to build good relationships
- Customer focused
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513440