Trainee Internal Sales Engineer
Position: Trainee Internal Sales Engineer
Salary: £15,500 per annum
My client is a well-established engineering company based in Huddersfield who are a supplier of Valve Products and Spare Parts. Currently their main target markets are the UK Power, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry sectors and they have a network of supply partners worldwide.
Due to their continued growth they are looking to recruit a Trainee Inside Sales Engineer, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to develop a career within the engineering sector.
You will receive training, guidance and support from a team who are very passionate about their business, industry and what they do.
The job duties would be as follows:
- Enquiry review and quotation preparation.
- Communication with supply partners and customers via email and phone.
- Stock material control and monthly delivery / despatch of products, instruments and spare parts.
- Management and regular update of Quotation and Live Job Logs/Registers.
- Quotation status follow up with customers via email and phone.
- General sales office support.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to develop a career within the engineering sector.
- Energetic, hardworking with a passion to succeed.
- Efficient planning and time management capability.
- Well organised.
- Adept with technology and systems including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Potential to develop good business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Independent and willing to support a fast-growing dynamic business.
Qualifications in Mathematics, English, Business Studies/Economics, Science or IT would be highly desirable.
In return, you can expect excellent working conditions, training and progression and free parking.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on *************
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509206