Do you have at least 1 years experience within the retail environment?
Looking for a full time position to advance your retail career?
Are you over 21 with a clean driving licence?
A landmark Basildon based client are seeking a Retail Assistant to join their long standing dedicated and committed team, who have provided over 35 years of trade to the public.
Experienced Customer Service/Retail candidates are required within their busy retail environment where seasonal products are sold which includes a hugely successful Christmas Department during the winter season and expanding furniture/BBQ departments during the spring/summer season.
Due to the nature of this department, deliveries will also be required thus the reason for the right candidate being twenty one years of age or over for insurance purposes (as company van will be driven by successful candidate).
Some weekend work will be involved on a rota system and flexibility will be appreciated.
To be successful in your application you must have at least 1 years retail experience and possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A pro-active approach to upselling and cross selling
- Able to provide product information (training given)
- Well presented
- Approachable and friendly demeanour
- Able to work on a rota basis (some weekends included)
- Must be computer literate
- Must have your own transport due to location of premises
Duties will include the following:
- Showroom sales
- Customer Service
- Maintenance of stock and display areas
- Building of displays
- Collection and delivery of stock
- Installation on site of stock
- Stock control using PC system
- Working hours 9:00am to 5:00pm (42.5 hours p/week)
- £16,500 per annum
- Permanent position
- Full training will be given
- Excellent opportunity
- Free staff uniform
- Free parking
Advertisements and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453437