We have a great opportunity available for a Studio Engineer, based at multiple locations within the West Midlands, on a 21 week contract. For more details please see below.
The successful candidate will have CATIA V5 & TCE experience. Those without this experience will have a strong desire to learn these systems. Must have good people skills, a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues.
The candidate should have a broad understanding of the below-
- Vehicle packaging
- Bumper and exterior trim engineering
- Exterior lighting systems
- Occupant and pedestrian safety
- Closures and manufacturing assembly
- Instrument panels
- Console and door trim engineering
Ideally the candidate will-
- Have concept/studio engineering experience
- Be able to create concept solutions to design challenges
- Experience in BIW, Body and trim and electrical aspects.
The position may be based at Gaydon, Whitley or an offsite studio.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510307