Finance Change Manager
Operational Finance Change Manager
We are currently looking for a Finance Change Manager to work for a top financial services business in the South West. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business going through a large amount of change and growth. As Finance Change Manager, you will be coming in to lead and motivate an operational finance team through change and delivery of BAU activities.
Operational Finance Change Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate an operational finance team.
- Take the lead in delivering BAU operations.
- Provide expertise on process improvement and change.
- Design & embed finance processes needed to sustain operational finance efficiently.
- Embed use of the new reporting in the business through initial training, gathering feedback, evolving solutions as needed to optimise
Operational Finance Change Manager Skills:
- Qualified accountant. CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Financial services experience required.
- Operational Finance background.
- Forecasting and reporting expertise.
- Strong project experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510048