Support Analyst - ********
I am working with a Kent based company who are looking for someone with strong SQL Server support experience, including knowledge of .net, ideally ***** with some *******. The role will be working as part of team who look after a niche system within the organisation and will have a strong data function. The successful person will also run their own projects as well a provide support.
The role will suite someone with a strong SQL background or a grad with 12 month commercial experience, however you will also be considered if you have worked on a large project while studying.
- Strong experience with MS Products, including Excel and Access
- Knowledge of C#, ******* or VB.Net.
- ESSENTIAL - strong SQL Server, including designing data models
- Previous experience working within a support capacity
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488075